Pay with Amazon provides a single view of your orders. You can view all transactions, or filter them by date range.
Viewing Your Orders Made with Pay with Amazon
- Go to Pay with Amazon at https://paywithamazon.amazon.in
- Click Your Account at the top of the page
- Log in to your Pay with Amazon account. The Overview page appears, displaying your Account Activity, showing the most recent transaction at the top with Order date, Items, Order Total, Order ID, Status, and Order Total
- To view (filter by) specific date range, click the Activity drop-down box and make a selection
- You can view a specific transaction by setting the appropriate date range, and then clicking Go
- To see details such as transaction ID and payment method used for the transaction, click the Order ID