Returns & Refunds
All merchants are provided the ability to issue a refund on payments that you have successfully made to them. We ask that you first contact the seller to explain the situation and to make appropriate arrangements for a return or replacement in accordance with their returns policies.
To contact the seller, follow these steps:
- Go to the Pay with Amazon website at https://paywithamazon.amazon.in
- Click the Your Account link at the top of the website, and sign in when prompted.
- On the Overview page, click the OrderID for which you wish to contact the seller.
- On the order summary page, click Problem with this order?
- On the following page, click the Contact Seller button.
We want to make sure that your order works out. If you don't receive a reply from your seller within 3 business days, or are not able to come to an agreement regarding a return, please contact Pay with Amazon again using the URL below:
When we receive a report from you, we'll investigate the status of your order and take any actions available to us to resolve the problem.