Leaving Seller Feedback
After you've ordered an item using Pay with Amazon on a seller website, you can leave comments, feedback, and ratings to let other customers know about your experience. You have 90 days from the date of your order to leave your rating and comments.
Comments you leave about a seller should be focused on your buying experience:
- How satisfied were you with how your order was packaged and shipped?
- If you contacted the seller, did you get good customer service and prompt resolution?
- Would you buy from this seller again?
The seller rating system is 1 to 5 stars, with 5 stars being the best. If you're tempted to leave a critical rating, make sure that you've given the seller every chance to resolve the issue first.
Amazon reserves the right to remove feedback that is not directly related to the buying experience or violates one of our guidelines. If your comments include any of the following your feedback is subject to removal:
- Promotional content: This includes anything of a promotional nature such as comments about, or links to other merchants or websites.
- Objectionable Content: Please use helpful and appropriate language when accessing our website.
- Personal information: You should not include information that identifies other Pay with Amazon visitors.