Viewing Your Transactions
Amazon Pay provides a single view of your transactions. You can view all transactions or filter them by activity type (means of payment), by sent or received date or by credit and debit events.
Viewing your orders made with Amazon Pay
To view yours orders made with Amazon Pay, do the following:
- Go to the Amazon Pay website and log on to your Amazon Pay account as a customer.
- Your Account page appears, displaying your Account Activity, showing the most recent transaction at the top with Transaction Date, Merchant, Status and Amount.
- To view (filter by) specific transaction types, click on successful/declined/refunded links mentioned on the page.
- You can view a specific transaction by setting the appropriate date range, and then clicking Go.
- To see details such as transaction ID and payment method used for the transaction, click Details.
Cancelling an order or transaction
Refer Cancelling Payments.
- Go to the Amazon Pay website.
- Click the 'My Account' link at the top of the website, and sign in when prompted.
- In the Overview page, click on the details link of a transaction for which you wish to contact the merchant.
- On the transaction detail page, click Contact Merchant.
After a payment has been initiated, it cannot be cancelled, but if you wish to ask for a refund (that is, if you don’t receive an item, or an item materially differs from its description), you can contact the merchant to resolve the issue. Merchants can issue refunds via Amazon Pay as needed. If you used a bank account to submit your payment, you must wait 2 to 5 business days (not including weekends or holidays) for the payment to be completed before the merchant can initiate a refund