- This offer ("Offer") is made available to you by State Bank of India ("Bank") and SBI Card and Payment Services Private Ltd (hereinafter collectively referred to as “SBICPSL”) along with Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited ("Amazon"). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current State Bank Debit Card or SBI Credit Card excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no outstanding dues of more than 30 days (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Cardholder(s)").
- The validity of the Offer ("Offer Duration") is from October 25, 2016 until October 28, 2016 (both days included), unless extended by BANK/SBICPSL and Amazon. State Bank Debit Cards refers to any Debit Card issued by:-
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- State Bank of Travancore
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
BANK/SBICPSL shall provide cashback to the Cardholders as provided below for purchase made by the Cardholders using their State Bank Debit Card or SBI Credit Card on all merchants availing Pay with Amazon payment processing from Amazon ("Merchants").
For the avoidance of doubt, the transaction size is the net paid value transacted through the State Bank Debit /SBI Credit card.
- Under this Offer, Cardholders may avail of a cashback of 15% on the website and the select mobile application of the Merchants on the total purchase value inclusive of taxes on a per transaction basis, subject to a minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand, only) for the goods purchased from the Merchants. The maximum applicable cashback per State Bank Debit Card and per SBI Credit Card during the Offer Duration is Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only), irrespective of number of purchases.
- The offer is valid on Card on Delivery transactions.
- The Offer is valid only for purchase of physical products, including already discounted items offered on the website/app of the Merchants and is not applicable for purchase of any digital content.
- The offer is not valid on purchase of Amazon Gift Card and/or gold coins or bars and/or Bank cards (RBL, ticket compliments etc) and on Samsung mobile and tablet devices, except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro mobile devices
- The cashback amount will be credited to the eligible Cardholder’s primary account to which the State Bank Debit Card or the SBI Credit Card is linked within 90 days from the expiry of Offer Duration i.e. by January 31, 2017.
- Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained only till the Offer Duration. Any issue with cashback posting will be entertained only till February 28, 2017. Post such date, SBICPSL and Amazon will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any person.
- The entire payment for the said purchases will need to be made exclusively through State Bank Debit / SBI Credit Card only.
- SBI does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Offer and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered on the website/app of Merchants can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this Offer as mentioned in the communication.
- In case of cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If you cancel part of your order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay on the basis of eligibility.
- In a scenario where the Cardholder either returns the product/cancels the transaction or a transaction is cancelled by the seller, no cashback will be applicable for such transactions.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products and the BANK/SBICPSL shall not be responsible towards the same under any circumstances.
- Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability and accordingly BANK/SBICPSL and/or Amazon in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by BANK/SBICPSL or by Amazon.
- For SBI Credit Card, the offer is also valid on EMI transactions. 14% Rate of interest is applicable on monthly reducing balance for EMI transactions on SBI Credit Card.
- BANK/SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by the Merchants on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of the Merchant and without reference to BANK/SBICPSL.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Offer was provided .
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority
- Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
- All Cardholders must direct all queries with respect to cashback posting to BANK/SBICPSL directly.
- Cardholders are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a "best effort basis".
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- BANK, SBICPSL and Amazon reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for State Bank Debit and SBI Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- SBICPSL along with its direct affiliates is alone responsible for resolving all disputes and differences in relation to SBI Credit Cards without reference to State Bank of India. However, State Bank of India along with its direct affiliates is solely responsible for resolving all disputes and differences in relation to State Bank Debit Cards without reference to SBICPSL.
SBI Debit and Credit Card Cashback Offer Terms and Conditions