Adding and Managing a Bank Account
You must have a bank account that is held with a bank located within India which is associated with your business to accept disbursements from Amazon Pay.
You can set up your bank account information after you first register with Amazon Pay, by performing the following steps:
Note: You must enter your bank account information if you want to receive money for transactions processed through Amazon Pay.
- Sign in to your account on Seller Central.
- Click Settings, and then click Account Info.
- Under Payment Information, click Bank Account Information.
- On the Seller Account Information page, click the Edit button to the right of Bank Account Information to make changes to your bank account information, or click Add if there is no bank account already associated with your account.
- Follow the instructions to add or update your information. Note that if you are adding a new bank account, you will need to wait for 3 days for our automated deposits to clear and be accepted into your bank account.