Grow your business using Pay with Amazon
- Drive traffic to your website by advertising on Amazon
- Increase conversions on your website
- Use Amazon Easy Ship to deliver orders to your customers
How it works
Customers add items to their shopping cart and select Pay with Amazon button.
Customers enter their Amazon username and password.
Customers select their delivery and payment details.
Customers receive eligible orders via Amazon Easy ship services.
They can also easily track these packages via Amazon Easy ship.
Redefining the way customers shop
Millions of Amazon customers can shop on your website with their stored Amazon account information. Pay with Amazon helps you add new customers, increase sales, turn casual browsers into buyers and ensure timely delivery of your products across the country. It’s fast, easy and trusted — leverage the Amazon brand to grow your business.
Pay with Amazon Pricing
Low costs. No hidden fees.
*Promotional pricing valid till September 30th, 2017. Taxes extra.
Standard charges apply post the promotion period
Pay with Amazon offers low, predictable costs. You know upfront what you will pay because there are no hidden fees or add-ons for monthly use, setup or unused authorizations. Amazon’s pricing can lower the total cost of accepting payments and help improve conversions for your business.
No monthly fees
No set-up fees
No fraud protection fees
Amazon Easy Ship
Amazon Easy Ship is a delivery service for Pay with Amazon sellers. The orders are picked up from the seller's location by an Amazon Logistics delivery associate and delivered to the buyers' location with minimal effort from sellers. Customers get track-able shipments and faster and predictable delivery time. In addition, customers also get an option to pay for orders at the time of delivery using the Cash on Delivery (COD) feature that has been enabled for sellers using Amazon Easy Ship.
How Easy Ship works?
Customer buys your product
Customer orders from you using Pay with Amazon. You get a notification of the order via email, Seller Central.
You schedule a pickup
You schedule the pickup and keep the product packaged and ready.
Amazon picks up the package
Amazon Easy Ship delivery associate picks up the package from your doorstep.
Amazon delivers the package
Amazon Easy Ship delivers the package to the customer and picks up Cash on Delivery (COD) payments.
Amazon Easy Ship Pricing*
*Promotional pricing valid till September 30th, 2017.
|Weight Handling Shipping Fee (per 500 gms)||Rs. 40||Rs. 55||Rs. 70|
|Weight Handling Shipping Fee (Incremental 500 gms)||Rs. 40||Rs. 45||Rs. 60|
|Delivery Service Fee**||Free||Free||Free|
Additional service tax applicable for all fees
**Delivery Service Fee of 1% is applicable from October 1st, 2017
- Local rate will be applicable where the pickup and delivery happen in the same city i.e. intra-city pickup and delivery.
- Regional zone consists of 4 regions. Regional fee will apply if shipment moves within a single region.
- National fee will apply if shipment moves across regions. Delivery Service fee is charged on the final price the buyer pays for the order including the product cost, shipping charges and applicable taxes.
- Minimum chargeable weight is 500 gms. In case of items that weigh more than 500 gms, you will be charged in multiples of the price applicable for each 500 gms. For example, the Amazon Easy Ship Fees for 800gms package being shipped to a Regional location will amount to Rs. 100i.e. Rs. 55 (charge for first 500gms) + Rs. 45(charge for next 500 gms).
- Amazon Easy Ship Fees is computed on volumetric or actual weight, whichever is higher. Volumetric weight is calculated as Volumetric Weight (kg) = LBH/5000 where LBH are in cm.
- All fees displayed above are excluding Taxes. Taxes as applicable shall be charged additionally (14.5% Service Tax and 0.5% Swachh Bharath Cess to all fees displayed above).
Solutions built for the way you do business
From the largest enterprises to newest startups, Pay with Amazon can help you take the next step in growing customer relationships and building your business
Build customer loyalty
Your customers will appreciate the ease and simplicity of logging in with their Amazon credentials to pay and get their orders delivered to their registered address.
Make mobile shopping frictionless
Your customers will appreciate a hassle-free way to shop on smartphones and tablets, with no extra setup for you.
Reduce costs for your business
Help lower the total cost of your business with payments and shipping of your products to your customers. Also, our fraud protection helps protect you and your business from unauthorized charges.
Launch your startup
Establish credibility and trust with your earliest customers by leveraging Amazon’s customer-first brand.
Driving your logistics chain
Leverage the logistics capabilities of Amazon to grow your coverage. We help you manage and schedule pickups and deliveries with ease.
Happy delivery to customers
Offer Cash on Delivery option and delight your customers with the world-class Amazon Easy Ship logistics & delivery services. Create a loyal base of customers who will come back to shop on your website using Pay with Amazon & Amazon Easy Ship.
Everything you need to succeed
Access our integration guides, payment marks, buttons and guidelines on our Resources page.
Refer to our easy step-by-step integration guides available for XML, HTML and button-based implementations. Choose the one that suits you the best and get started within a few hours.
Payment marks and buttons
Download our pre-approved images to use on your website or mobile site.
Learn the best practices for adding and positioning Pay with Amazon on your website.
From the press
Small e-commerce sites can now use Amazon's payments, logistics offering, Business StandardRead More
Amazon extends payments, logistics solutions to other firms, The Financial ExpressRead More
Amazon offers payment gateway, logistics to e-retailers, Business StandardRead More
Amazon to help merchants sell through own website, DNARead More
Amazon offers payment gateway, logistics to e-retailers, Yahoo News!Read More
Amazon to help merchants sell through own website, The Economic TimesRead More
Amazon offers payment gateway, logistics to e-retailers, Chennaionline.comRead More
Amazon offers payment gateway, logistics to e-retailers, Web IndiaRead More